Saturday, June 1, 2013

Busted!

Busted!

Little Miss has really strong legs and likes to stand up. I like 2 things about this picture.
1. She totally looks like she's being caught in the act of something.
2. You can see how small she is when compared with her daddy's hand.
Now that she's already a month old I'm really starting to realize just how fast it goes. And while I miss my sleep, I appreciate this phase and the positives that it does bring. She gives me lots of downtime and it's still pretty easy to pack her up and get out of the house quickly. She snuggles so nicely and plays well with everyone. And she doesn't fuss or complain (too much) with all the stuff we do her. Now if she'd only sleep through dinner so we can enjoy it in peace...

1 comment:

  1. Anna act your age! Remember your too young to be standing it will put pressure on your spine! Sit down please!

    ReplyDelete