Thursday, April 17, 2014

TP Trouble

TP Trouble

This post may offend some of you, but in the interest of keeping it real, I have a recent bathroom scene. Since it's just Sugar Pie and me during the day I don't bother closing the bathroom door because it just causes her to fuss. She comes, stands at my leg and hangs out until I'm finished. Lately she's been interested in the toilet paper because she sees me use it every time. A couple of times she's pulled some, but never too much and doesn't fuss when I roll it back up. On this particular day I wasn't paying attention and she unrolled a lot. I know that this is totally normal but I hope that she never gets to the point where she goes into the bathroom by herself and unrolls the entire roll.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, THAT TP explosion day is coming! Just wait...........and laugh! Even our puppies got into it! ;~}

    ReplyDelete