Saturday, May 3, 2014

Draft Day

My dad wasn't into sports at all, so I didn't grow up with that influence in my house.  Hubs really isn't that into sports, either.  I adored the Titans, but when no one around me really cared, I started to spend my Sunday afternoons paddling on the river and I lost interest in the team.  Across town at my uncle's house it was the opposite story.  He had season tickets to the Bears and the Bulls and would also go to other sporting events.  He doesn't just enjoy watching the games, he studies them and can explain different plays and strategies.  And the off season isn't just for rest- he studies the potential players coming up in the drafts or in trades in anticipation of what might happen in the new season.  He brought his draft book down with him and decided to get it out with Little Miss:

ImageImageImageImage

Apparently she enjoyed turning the pages and going through the book with him.  According to Uncle Mike, she's really interested in tight ends.  Aren't we all, Sugar Pop, aren't we all...

No comments:

Post a Comment