Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My Stretching Buddy


This year has been a particularly bad year for my back.  No sooner do I get it to stop hurting, than it seems I do something to aggravate it all over again.  Physical therapy has helped, as has stretching.  Each time I get out my mat or stretch while Little Miss is around, she loves to join in.

She loves yoga:

She loves stretching:


And apparently, she loves sharing her new knowledge with others.  It's not uncommon to see pictures posted from school including her doing yoga.  Her teachers report that she does yoga often and shows the other students and teachers how to do moves as well.  I'm thrilled that she's interested and likes to join along, but perplexed about why when I put on Cosmic Kids Yoga she seems completely uninterested.  Either way, it appears I may have a young yogi in training.

No comments:

Post a Comment