Thursday, August 8, 2013

Ready to Roll?

Ready to Roll?

In the mornings I leave Little Miss on the play mat while I run around the house trying to get things ready for the day. She shows a particular affinity for this frog and will often look at it, grab it and coo at it while laying on her back. Today when I came through the room to check on her, I found her laying on her side with the frog in her mouth. I'm really curious what would've happened if she weren't blocked by the frog and actually had enough room to roll over completely. There's no doubt that she's strong enough to do it- it's just a matter of having the right conditions and proper motivation at this point so she can figure it out.

2 comments:

  1. She's a strong lil miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She should be rolling over very soon. You want be able to lay her just anywhere pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete