Sunday, December 22, 2013

Cheers!

Cheers!

I think I may have mentioned that my mom came back south with me to help with the big move. We've been doing some packing, but haven't been too stressed out yet. The hardest thing has been packing and keeping everything clean so that we can show the house to prospective renters. We don't want you to think that we haven't had any time for fun. Last weekend was the neighborhood holiday party. We invited Uncle Jon to come along and stayed for a little bit, but once bedtime rolled around, we split so we could keep Little Miss Sleepy on her schedule. Once she was down we decided to open a bottle of bubbly we had in the fridge. Since the glasses were all packed away, we had to enjoy them with a solo cup. It was fun singing 'Red Solo Cup' with my mom and letting loose a little- very college-like (except being with my mom). I'm not sure if the new neighborhood does fun things like holiday parties, so I'm trying to really enjoy stuff like that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment