Monday, December 23, 2013

The Sweetest Thing

We've established the Little Miss and Huckleberry are in the process of developing a beautiful relationship.  A few times this week I witnessed the following scene...

Baby girl crawls on the floor and Huck walks in front, lies down and makes his belly available:

Image

 

He then looks back to see if she's noticed:

Image

 

Once they make eye contact he turns away again, so as not to appear too desperate for a belly rub:

Image

 

Little Miss thinks about it a moment, and then obliges:

Image

ImageImage

 

Huckleberry is in bliss.  I hope they're always this way.

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! That would make a cute picture book --- me and my dog!

    I thought this is a good time to start traditions and strings of yearly photos,,,,,,in front of tree every year , with menorah, with dog, on New Years, then you can shoot same photo over the years as she grows. Just a thought! Wish I had done it! Thanks for sharing! Love seeing You and your precious family! Xoxoxo Sent from my iPad

    >

    ReplyDelete