Monday, February 24, 2014

The Spaghetti Monster

We've let Little Miss feed herself since we began giving her solids at 6 months.  It's not always the cleanest, but we're both really glad that we do it and our Pumpkin has gotten so much better at getting everything to her mouth now that she has her pincer grip.  Tonight I decided to bite the bullet and serve her something i've been dreading since she started eating- spaghetti.  First things first, strip her to her diaper and cut the spaghetti into manageable lengths.  

BEFORE:

Image

 

I get such a smile every time I see that little tongue stick out.  She absolutely loved it and ate her plate clean.  And she got plenty messy.  Luckily, Daddy was there to help clean her up.  

AFTER:

Image

Image

 

I don't think that this will be a regular (maybe more penne), but I'm glad that she liked it and the cleanup wasn't as bad as I thought.

1 comment: