Thursday, February 13, 2014

When Daddy's Away...

Little Miss has been throwing us for a loop lately.  She's back to waking up several times a night.  That in itself isn't bad, but she wakes up upon transferring her to the crib so that you have to start all over again.  That's leading to flared tempers and can take as long as an hour and a half to get her to 'stick' once she goes into her crib.  Hubs and I are TIRED.  One morning hubs already woke up for work when she woke up.  It was a particularly restless night so I brought her into bed with me.  Miraculously, it worked.  She went back to sleep for another few hours.  I think it's cute that she even sleeps in one of hubs' favored sleeping positions:

Image

 

Another night when she started her antics I sent hubs downstairs so that at least one of us could get a decent night's sleep.  Not one to want to miss out on a warm bed and a cuddle, Huck also joined the family bed.

Image

 

I never lack for cuddle buddies, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment