Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy 10 Month Birthday, Lucky Charm!

Image

10 months!  I have a 10 month old baby!  There is so much truth to the saying 'the days are long but the years are short.'  I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home with my little ray of sunshine because even though there are days that she absolutely exhausts me, there's no place else I'd rather be.  And to be honest, hubs and I lucked out with our baby.  She's really independent, plays by herself for long stretches, copes well in new situations and can easily be distracted when she's getting into things we'd rather she not.  

Without further ado, here's her last month by the numbers:

February

Weight- 24 lbs (fully clothed)

Clothes Size- 12 mos

#oz drunk/day- 4 6 oz bottles a day and some of a 4 oz bottle at night (we're looking to drop it soon)

# teeth- 7 (She now has all four teeth on the top and three on the bottom. That's right, she grew 5 teeth in one month for an increase of 250%.   It was awesome. Actually, apart from her sleep being disturbed, she copes with teething really well.)

Road trips- 0

Foods Tried- almond milk, eggs (quiche), polenta, popcorn

Favorite things- keys, glass bottles, her house toy, my iphone

New Discovery- putting toys into and taking toys out of their containers , the home button on the iphone, sticking out her tongue

Biggest Talent- getting off her shoes and socks in no time flat

Biggest Challenge- Sleep.  Always sleep.  This month, it was heard in the house, "It's like you value sleep above all else."  I think it was meant as an insult, but I just took it as an affirmation of my priorities.

Sweetest Thing- when I get her out of the crib after naps or in the morning, the first thing she wants to do is cuddle.

Animal impersonations:

1.  lemming- I've witnessed her crawl off the side of a couch and the end of a bed without hesitation

2.  cat- girl loves to pounce

Image

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweetheart! And don't you love the cuddling!?! You're such a good mom! Glad you are enjoying Anna and this special time! Xoxox

    Sent from my iPad

    >

    ReplyDelete