Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Clean Up Crew

The Clean Up Crew

Upon first glance, this picture looks really gross. No, Little Miss didn't get sick on the table, although I'm sure Huck would be happy to clean that up as well. We had a lentil dinner and Little Miss is starting to get pretty adamant about feeding herself. It was way messier than spaghetti.
When we finish eating dinner I say to hubs, "baby or table?" as a way to determine what our evening cleanup responsibilities will entail. He varies his choice and on this particular night he chose table. When I finished cleaning up the baby, this is what I found. Rest assured, he went in afterwards with a washcloth to really clean the table, but this was how he started. I'll give him 350 points for creativity, as well as making the dog happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment