Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Mommy's Little Helper

Mommy's Little Helper

Now that she's getting older, Corn Pop likes to 'help' me to chores around the house. One of her favorite things to help with is putting together her diapers. When I put the liners and the covers on the couch, she helps pick them out by throwing them on the floor. She tends to keep them in the same area, so I usually let her do it and then choose the ones she isn't currently playing with (or eating) to put together. Eventually she looses interest and then I'm able to put the final ones together when she leaves the area. This is what it looks like as she helps. The other day she also started helping me hang the diapers on the drying rack in the laundry room. Almost as soon as I could hang them, she took them down and left them on the floor. I could see myself getting annoyed by this if I didn't think it were so darn cute. I'm appreciating that she likes to be near me and involved in what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment