Saturday, October 10, 2015

Daddy Daughter Road Trip

Last month my back was out and we were heading into the Labor Day weekend.  Daddy decided to capitalize on the day off and take Little Miss on a trip to visit her cousins.  They began with her inaugural trip to Loveless Cafe.


It's a pretty iconic restaurant in town, known for it's biscuits and preserves.  Little Miss must've really liked the preserves, because she even tried dipping her bacon in it!
They then moved onto her cousins' house where she was able to get in some driving time.
They're backyard is huge and amazing and she loves to be out there driving whenever she can.  She also had some time with the other younger cousin hanging out.
I'd say they had a full day because by the end of it she was hanging out in the dog's bed just wishing for sleep (and a cuddle buddy).
I love that they were able to have some fun family time while I was able to rest my back in peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment