Thursday, September 5, 2013

Grand Ole Opry

Grand Ole Opry

I've had quite the hiatus from the blog, but I'll get to that in a later post. I was lucky that a few weeks ago, my aunt was visiting at the same time that hubs' company was hosting their annual convention. As part of the convention, they put on a special performance at the Grand Old Opry for all the participants and employees. Hubs, being the ever-generous guy that he is, volunteered to stay home so my aunt and I could go. These days you don't have to offer twice to get me out of the house. My aunt and I enjoyed performances by Joey & Rory, Lauren Alaina, and Trace Adkins. My phone didn't grab a fantastic picture, but you can see Trace here. It was a fun night out and we enjoyed the music. Thanks, hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment