Friday, September 6, 2013

My Fair Lady

My mother in law won the Mid-South Fair when she was a baby.  Hubs took 3rd place.  It only seems fitting that we should enter Little Miss Beautiful in the fair as well and see if she can continue the family legacy.  I promise, I won't become a pageant mom, but here are the choices we have so far based on the pics we snapped this morning.  Feel free to vote in the comments- the entry is due Sunday.

Option 1- is the bow too high on her head? This was cropped...

Image

 

Option 2

Image

 

Option 3- I did crop this, not sure why it's not working online...

Image

 

Option 4- not as smiley, but I prefer the angle and don't those gorgeous eyes just draw you in?

Image

 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Goodness!! They are ALL heart melters!!! Soo beautiful!!
    Definitely a Midwest Baby Contest Winner, probably a WorldWide Most Beautiful Winner!!
    Especially if we can stuff the ballot box!!! Lol!
    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a hard choice but I like 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1 and 3 are my favorites so clearly I'm not helping. :) They're all adorable though so you really can't go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry, too late to matter BUT I prefer #3. Mom

    ReplyDelete