Sunday, October 5, 2014

My Pumpkin Discovers Pumpkin

When I lived in Indianapolis I discovered pumpkin bagels with pumpkin spread.  It was heaven and every fall I frequented Einstein bagels to get my fill.  I was sad when I moved here and there was no Einstein at first, but one opened up a few years ago in a far away suburb.  Hubs took me when I was only a few months pregnant with Butterbean.  We managed to get some last year as we drove through Indianapolis for Thanksgiving, but this year we plan to stay home.  The drive is so far I've been dreading doing it with Pumpkin, but hubs came to the rescue.  Apparently, they opened one not far from his work and he surprised me one day with a dozen bagels and spread.  We've been rationing them out and enjoying them immensely.  We have always offered and she has always refused, but this morning Little Miss decided that she was ready to give them a try.


She loved them!  Of course, we only have enough for one more day.  I wonder if she'll remember them next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment