Saturday, January 17, 2015

A Miracle Happened While I Cooked Lunch

Hubs was napping this morning when I needed to begin cooking lunch.  I was making a full meal and needed some uninterrupted time in the kitchen. Since our time yesterday with stickers was so successful, I wondered if Little Miss would be content to work on them herself while I cooked.  Because I wouldn't be available to peel the backings off our Valentine stickers, I gave her my entire supply of stickers and gave her free reign.  I simply asked that she keep the stickers on the paper.  Thank goodness Little Miss obliged.

Here she is with a sticker sheet she chose:
What are you looking at, Mommy?
 She can peel the stickers off this type of sticker sheet and put them on the paper.
While the stickers began to spill out of the bag on the floor, there were miraculously no stickers on the table, the floor, or other miscellaneous furniture.  That will probably never happen again.  Ever. And lunch was delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment