Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year! (2015)


Our new year was completely uneventful.  I didn't get my act together to get Little Miss to any 'Happy Noon Year' celebrations, which was okay because I wasn't feeling great anyway.  I did think that I would take a family photo right before bedtime on New Year's Eve and again when we woke up on New Year's Day to see if there was any difference.  Here's the last photo of 2014 that we took together.

I consider it both a miracle and ending the year on a high note that all three of us were looking at the camera and smiling simultaneously.  I really must do something about the camera quality, however.  As he was putting Little Miss to bed, hubs fell asleep himself and I didn't bother to wake him up.  I went to sleep at a completely reasonable hour myself, the holiday totally ignored.  Once New Year's Day came around, hubs volunteered to take Little Miss out to play so I could sleep in, so all thoughts of a New Year's picture got thrown out the window.  Next year we plan to be back in our old neighborhood and they do a little neighborhood celebration so I'm hoping that we (or at least one of us) can make it to that.  I hope that you rang in the new year in a manner that made you happy.  Here's to a great 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment