Sunday, July 19, 2015

Climbing to the Top

I uploaded more pictures this morning and realized that I've somehow gotten a month behind on my photos.  Oops.  In the early days I blogged while I pumped, and since I did that several times a day, it was easy to keep up.  Now I've got a girl on the go and I make a concerted effort to remain as screen-free as possible while we're together.  I still have plenty of time to blog, but with the garage remodel, and spending time with hubs, and being lazy on Facebook, it's taken a back seat for a bit.  Time to buckle down and catch up.
Let's see, we were talking about a girl on the go.  Turns out this girl loves to go one direction, and that's up!  I recently sent a video of Little Miss climbing a particularly difficult (I thought) apparatus at a park, and Grandma sent back pictures of my little climber on all sorts of different terrain.  Her love of climbing is so great (although, luckily, she doesn't climb things unsafely in the house), that hubs and I are considering taking her to the local rock climbing gym and really watching her strut her stuff.  It's expensive, so we've been holding off for a bit, but the time is coming sooner rather than later.





No comments:

Post a Comment