Thursday, October 3, 2013

Brrr...It's Cold Out Here

Brrr...It's Cold Out Here

I am in love with the fall weather. We've had slightly cool mornings and gorgeous days. The other day it was just a little chilly for our morning walk, so I decided to dress Little Miss in her cardigan. I've had this in the emergency change of clothes section of her diaper bag and was glad to finally be able to get it out and use it. It's a good thing, too because it'll be no time at all before she's outgrown it. I'm so grateful that most of her clothes are purchased at thrift stores because otherwise it would break my heart at how little most of her things are worn before she's outgrown them.

1 comment:

  1. Jeff Foxworthy said you might be fr IL if you wear a winter coat with shorts. Maybe, this is the TN version? xo

    ReplyDelete