Thursday, October 24, 2013

Meet the Culprit

Meet the Culprit

I've taken quite the hiatus from the blog. However, I have an excuse! After 4 years of consistent use, the trackpad on my computer went bad. It took me ages to move the cursor where I wanted it to go, and once it was finally there, I would have my hands off the trackpad entirely and the cursor would continue to move around and randomly click onto random things. It was quite frustrating. And also quite expensive to have fixed at the store. Enter, hubs. He's a handy fellow and felt that replacing my trackpad was entirely within his abilities. This was true, but it took a while to get it fully functional. Now we're back in business and ready to blog. Here's hoping I remember what we've been up to the past few weeks:/

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Scott!!! Sounds like it had a mind of its own or was trying to be like an Ouija Board!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouija board was exactly what it was like. It's so nice to be working again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. handy hubby- what a blessing

    ReplyDelete