Tuesday, December 15, 2015

....At the Car Wash....


Every few months I look around my car and am disgusted.  It's full of wrappers, food, toys strewn about, bags, etc.  Usually when that happens I take a Mother's Day Out day to wash and vacuum the car myself and go through everything.  This time it was just too far gone.  I put everything into garbage bags and hauled them up to the apartment to go through (I'll be so glad when that task only involves a few steps and not several locks and an elevator ride), loaded up my favorite toddler and headed out to one of those fancy washes where you get out of your car and don't see it again until it's shiny clean.  
Little Miss loved it.  This was a large part of the entertainment:
We got to talk about trucks vs. cars, different colors, and different colors of soap.  It was fun.  This car wash also had a snack bar, free wifi and a lounge with tv.  Sometimes we know how to do things right ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment