Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Picture time!

A friend of a friend is a photographer who was offering great prices for mini-sessions.  I've been debating whether we should get professional photos taken since I never seem to get around to getting them printed.  However, the price was too good and I thought that we might be able to get something fun for our Christmas cards.  I'm so glad we did!  In 20 minutes she was able to get some fantastic shots.  I acknowledge that I don't have a child who will pose or be a little ham for the camera.  Parks with action shots are the way we have to go.  So many cute photos!

 The thinking tongue!

 One of the sweetest photos ever!



 This one was a real contender for the Christmas card, but ultimately lost out.



 Such joy!
 The ultimate Christmas card winner.


The swing is one of her favorite places on Earth.  Even though you can't see her face, I just love this shot.

The thing that was great about this photo shoot was actually getting some great family shots.  Sometimes I think that this is the only way to get the three of us in a photo together!

No comments:

Post a Comment