Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A New Way to do Tummy Time

A New Way to do Tummy Time

I love having a baby that's a bit bigger. She can do so much more and is really taking on independent activities. I mentioned that she loved feeling board books. I took this to my advantage and propped her in the boppy with a book below. She liked looking at the pages and feeling the cardboard whilst getting in a good tummy time session. I'm all for multitasking. She's also curious about turning the pages. She can grip thicker pages and acts like she's about to turn them, but hasn't quite figured it out yet. I'm sure when she does figure it out I'll miss the days when I got to do it quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! A book lover like Mom and Grandmom!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. does her hair still seem auburn? does she have that bookworm book?

    ReplyDelete