Thursday, July 18, 2013

The Handbook

The Handbook

Because I'm a teacher I've seen my share of parent handbooks. However, I've never had to read one for my own child. Sometimes it still hits me hard that I have my own baby and I'm not just caring for someone else's.
Hubs and I rejoined the Y in an attempt to get back in shape and carve out some personal time for ourselves. We really like the children's facility and think that our little one will be in good hands. Yesterday I went just to get everything set up. I'm looking forward to getting in there to actually work out. I started physical therapy this week for my back and the therapist suggested I wait a week to see how I respond to treatment, but there's no excuse for hubs.

1 comment:

  1. Eric Houston is a manager at the Nashville Y. His Mother-in-law, Noelle Hendricks works with me. Say Hi! to him sometime!

    ReplyDelete