Wednesday, July 3, 2013

It's Official

It's Official

Sugar Plum is officially too big for many of her original clothes. The off the shoulder look on this dress I made isn't a fashion statement. It was the only way that I could get the bottom to snap. I'm glad that she's growing and healthy, but she's only two months and already moving into clothes for 3-6 month olds. We're a 'one and see' family, so it makes me even sadder to think that I may never have another baby small enough to wear these clothes again. Hubs told me to give the outfits to a friend so I could see another baby wear them, but I think that I'm going to pack them away just in case.

2 comments:

  1. What's one and see?! Save them!! Trust me, you might think you know how your family looks today, but one day you might be like us and just know you were meant to have another!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. god photo to see triangular shaped. . ..

    ReplyDelete