Tuesday, June 9, 2015

How to Kill an Afternoon

It was coming to the end of the week, and I was running out of things to do with Little Miss after nap time.  The weather was too cold for swimming and I had already taken her to a park in the morning.  I needed to return something to Target and since I go there less than once a month and usually not with her, I decided that we would walk to Target and explore.  It was a great way to spend the afternoon.  She was thrilled looking at all the cards, especially the ones that danced and sang.
She also really liked the Target dog that was in the children's section.  Here she is giving him a hug.
She then moved back to the step stools, stacked several of them together and then practiced walking over all of them.  Of course, she looked at clothes, but only ones that were way too big ;)  It was a good afternoon, and the walk home also wore her out.  I think it's good for her to accompany me to the store occasionally, but it was also a reminder of how much slower shopping becomes with a little one in tow.

No comments:

Post a Comment