Thursday, June 18, 2015

She Sprouted!


Ever since I learned I was pregnant with a little girl I had dreams of all the cute little hairstyles I could do with her.  My favorite was the sprout, or just a little tuft of hair that sticks up out of a hair tie on the top of the head.  Unfortunately, Little Miss was born bald and stayed that way for a very long time.  Even when her hair finally filled in, it wasn't long enough.  Just recently, I actually remembered to buy some hair ties and we tried it out.  It worked!

And it's adorable!  Little Miss was so thrilled with her look and the ease of having her hair put up once, instead of repeatedly fixing bows, that she insisted on two sprouts the next day.
Honestly, just when I think this girl can't get any cuter, she takes it up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment