Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Be Careful What you do

I find it ironic that I was just posting about how little eyes are always watching me.  We have a box in our bedroom that is reserved specifically for bedtime books.  However, books migrate between the book box and the regular bookshelves.  Little Miss was obsessed with a non-bedtime book and it wound up in the book box.  Normally this wouldn't bother me, but it was a long book and I was tired of reading it.  When bedtime came and she handed me the book, I slid it underneath the door and told her that we could read it after nap.  She just thought that the book disappearing under the door was the cat's meow.  After we finished reading books and before she actually went to sleep, she spent a lot of time peering underneath the doorway.
The next afternoon when we went to the room for nap time, we read her books, and I rolled over in bed to sleep because I was tired.  Little Miss was quietly occupied for a while before she joined me in bed.  After she fell asleep I came outside and found all her bedtime books on the other side of the door.  That stinker slid them all underneath!  

Good thing it's an easy pickup.


No comments:

Post a Comment