Sunday, August 10, 2014

A Ribbon Cascade


I'm sure I found the idea on Pinterest, or somewhere equally as resourceful, but I finally got around to cutting some ribbon to hang over the edge of the island.  The counter top extends out quite far and I thought it would create a fun little nook for Little Miss to explore.  On the first day all she wanted to do was look at it.  

I showed her some different things she could do with the ribbon, but she didn't appear at all interested.  It wasn't until the next day that she got the hang of things.



Now that it's been up for a little while, she will walk by and play with the ribbons, but she still doesn't really go under there to hang out.  There are so many other fun spaces for her that I can't say that I blame her.  Just when I think that I'm going to take it down, she plays with it some more, so I suppose it'll stay up until it comes down of its own accord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment