Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Stick a Bow on it

Poor Little Miss was born bald and her situation didn't improve very quickly at all.  She made it through the summer without hair and in the winter did kind of a reverse balding thing where her hair was thickening up on top, but still sparse around the sides.  Here's a good example from January:

However, just as Little Miss has been growing, so has her hair.  A few weeks ago I was just playing around, but was thrilled to be able to do this:


I can fit a bow in my girl's hair!!  It was very exciting for me.  She liked it and actually left them in for a day or two.  Now she just finds them annoying and takes them out as soon as I put them in.  Her hair isn't in her eyes yet, so they're not a necessity, but the time is getting close.  Finally.  Perhaps she'll finally get a sprout for her second birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment