Sunday, August 10, 2014

Our Wee Rider


We bought this Wee Rider at our local discount store a while ago.  Hubs has been anxiously waiting to ditch the trailer and move onto this.  He deemed Little Miss ready and installed it on his bike last month.  I must admit that Little Miss never seemed pleased with her new ride.  She would cuddle into the trailer and it never took long before she was napping.  In this thing, she had a nervous look on her face the entire time and never looked comfortable.  She eventually did get tired and leaned forward to fall asleep.  It didn't look very comfortable and we cut the ride short to make sure she would be ok.  Honestly, I hate the thing and I'm terrified every time we go out with it, but hubs really likes it and doesn't want to go back to the trailer.  Since I'm not willing and/or able to take the trailer on my bike, I have to bite my tongue.  But neither she nor I have to like it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment