Thursday, August 28, 2014

Making Music Together


Now that Little Miss is getting a little older, I've been looking into some classes to sign her up for.  She seems to really enjoy music at home, so I thought a music class might be a good start.  They have a free sample class you can attend and, luckily, one was on a weeknight so hubs could also come and check it out.  While I'm not sure that he was feeling the love, Little Miss was happy to sit in my lap, take it all in and participate a little.  Daddy hovered in the back and played photographer while staring down two little boys who simply wanted to jump and scream the entire session.  


The boys definitely made the class more intense, but who am I to say how one should experience music?  We decided to take the plunge and start in a few weeks.  I really hope that it winds up being worth it and she continues to warm up as she gets more comfortable with the teacher and the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment