Saturday, December 27, 2014

A Christmas Miracle

When I was pregnant I couldn't wait for the day until I could put my little girl's hair up in a little sprout.  Then she was born bald and stayed bald for quite some time.  Only recently has her hair begun to get into her eyes.  She's a bit old for a sprout, and she wasn't interested in wearing a bow.  At. All.  As quickly as I could put a bow in, she would just pull it out, hand it back to me, and say, 'no.'  I thought I was doomed to have a shaggy toddler, until I started talking incessantly about how if she were wearing a bow the hair would stay out of her eyes.  It must've worked because one day she didn't resist the bow and left it in her hair the entire afternoon.  Then she started asking to wear a bow when she woke up. She's now been wearing a bow for about a week and she looks adorable.
Pardon her, she was in the middle of telling us something :)  The other Christmas miracle was that Huck wore his antlers.
He wasn't very happy about it, but he did sport his antlers all through the present opening.  We hope you enjoyed some Christmas miracles of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment