Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Grocery Store Helper


One of the advantages of living close to a shopping center is being able to walk to the grocery store.  I had a few things that I wanted to pick up and it was a nice day, so I decided to pack Little Miss in the stroller and head to the store.  Once we got there, she immediately demanded to be let out, which took shopping to a whole new level.  It was interesting to see the things that she brought to the cart stroller.  
I especially found the broccoli interesting because, while she used to love it, she will no longer touch the stuff.  However, it was healthy and we decided to take it home.  Once we finished our shopping and headed home, she demanded to carry a treasure from the groceries.  This is what cars saw as we walked home.
That girls cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment