Wednesday, December 17, 2014

When Walks go Wrong


Now that Little Miss is in Mother's Day Out, we've gotten into the habit of doing something outside after I pick her up.  I try to include Huck so he can get out of the house and enjoy.  There's a greenway just a few minutes from the school, so that's been our location of choice lately.  I walk with the stroller for a bit so that I can get some exercise, and then Little Miss Locomotion takes over and walks the last bit back.  

Usually it goes pretty well, but on this particular day something happened, and neither walking nor going back in the stroller would do.  Because I had the stroller, I didn't bring the Kinderpack or anything else to carry her.  So....this happened.
I couldn't carry her in one arm and control both the stroller and Huck with the other, so into the stroller he went.  Other people on the trail busted out laughing and gave several funny comments, but what are you gonna do?

No comments:

Post a Comment