Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Fun Times at School


I usually don't hear much about what happens at Mother's Day Out.  It's one of my least favorite things about the program.  However, lately there have been several theme days and the teacher has shared some pictures.  

Pajama Day: This was the easiest one for me.  Little Miss loved heading out in her pjs and looks like she had fun doing puzzles and ball pits with the kids.


Western Day: Personally, I hate putting costumes together and buying stuff you'll only wear for a couple of hours and never wear again.  I just find it a waste of time, energy and resources.  Luckily, when Western Day was announced I realized that I had some overalls on hand.  The teacher provided the hat and horse :)
Easter Egg Hunt:  I'm not sure why they chose to do this at school when there were tons around town for weeks, but I just shut my mouth and went with it.  Because we have such a small apartment, I wasn't able to buy a big basket, but Little Miss liked her bag just as much.




The name of the game is her having fun.  Now that she enjoys going into the classroom, as long as she's happy, I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment