Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Taking Care of Baby


Little Miss is developing a bit of a baby obsession.  I can't believe I don't have pictures of this, because she's been working at it for a while now, but Little Miss can properly diaper her dolls.  She practices so often that I had to ask for some Size 1 diapers from a friend so she would have something in a more appropriate size and I could protect her diaper stash.  
When we go out to play, she finds whatever babies may be there.
She's pretty obsessed with the double stroller and putting babies into it whenever we go to this place.  
Now, some of the mamas in our group have started having their second babies and Little Miss is in heaven.  She gets excited, points and exclaims when babies arrive to play dates, watches the babies and even gives them gentle touches.  She was over the moon when one of my kind mama friends allowed her to feed the baby for reals.
I wonder how long it'll be before she offers her diapering services.  I'm so glad my friends indulge her interest so that she can get it out of her system before we return home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment