Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Feed All the Babies

I tried so hard not to impose gender roles on my daughter that the grandmother's conspired to buy her a doll and a stroller last year for Christmas.  And yet, Little Miss is obsessed with being a little mama.  Lately she's been sharing her high chair with her babies, making sure they all get a turn being fed.  She shares her leftover breakfast and makes sure they're wearing a bib.

When she doesn't have any real food to offer, she cooks some up in her kitchen.
She also makes sure that puppy is well looked after.

There is nothing in this apartment that Little Miss doesn't try to take care of.  I'm fine with her doing this since it's of her own choosing, but I love how sweet and compassionate my Little Bean is becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment