Saturday, September 26, 2015

Just Like Daddy #2349

The teachers at school want all the kids potty trained by Christmas.  I really don't care, but whenever we go to other kids' houses who have little potties, Little Miss seems very interested.  When I was able to score one from a local mama, I snapped it up.  Now I should mention that Mama and Daddy have no privacy when it comes to the bathroom so when a potty arrived just for Little Miss, trips into the bathroom with Daddy left her knowing just what to do.

First she got a stool and put her feet up, just like the squatty potty we have in our bathroom.

Then she got some reading material, figuring that she would be there a while.
And, finally, when that failed, she tried the trusty standing up.
Little eyes truly are watching all the time.  She and I had the anatomy talk, but that didn't seem to matter.  Clearly, Daddy does it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment