Thursday, September 10, 2015

Road Trip: Reunion Time

It's hard for me to admit this, but this year marks 20 years since I graduated high school.  I'm not afraid of getting older at this point, I'm feeling healthy and feel like my best years are still ahead, but it's so hard to believe that 20 years have passed since I left that school.  It could be worse, it's been 25 years for hubs;) Since I was completely single at the last reunion (I met hubs the following month), it was important for me that the family make the trek up so I could show him off  share a little piece of my childhood with him.  Grandma agreed to most of the childcare for the weekend, so all there was left to do was load up the car and head North.
There were games in the car:
The obligatory trips to the play ground:
walking Huckleberry's friend, Finnegan:
climbing ladders:
and swimming in the pool:
What makes this weekend special, you might ask?
CAKE!
It was a fun weekend and I'm glad I got to catch up with everyone.  By the end we were exhausted, but everyone had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment