Saturday, September 20, 2014

Musical Chairs


On a recent Ikea trip, hubs and I bought a table and chairs for Little Miss.  I wanted her to have something that was her height so we could have snacks and do art.  Ever the little helper, my Tootsie Roll helped her Daddy assemble the chairs.  She even tested them out.


Daddy wasn't thrilled that she chose to stand rather than sit on the chair, but you have to figure out how to get up there and how to sit down somehow.  She's been using the table daily and enjoying it.  The chairs are still high for her, but I don't want to cut the legs down because I want them to stick around for a while.  Like all things we've bought from Ikea, it seems to be pretty sturdy so we hope that we've made a good investment for Little Miss as she grows.  

No comments:

Post a Comment