Friday, September 5, 2014

Reunion


Sweet Pea is getting taller.  How do I know this?  She can now reach all sorts of things that were previously safe.  The latest grab spot is my desk.  This fall will be my 15 year college reunion (I know, I felt old saying it) and I have a folder of events and activities in preparation for the weekend.  Little Miss was very interested and got everything out to have a thorough look through:
Little does she know that my friends and I have decided that this will be a kids-free weekend.  Grandma will be coming down to watch her and another friend for the weekend while hubs and I party it up downtown with friends.  This will be the first weekend both of us are away from Tater Tot.    While I'm nervous about this, I'm also very excited to see my friends again, some of whom I haven't seen since the last reunion 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment